Literary Criticism

This site contains my work during the course of English 300 at Montana State University-Bozeman in the Autumn of 2004.

Name:

I am a senior at Montana State University working for a degree in history with a teaching option and also a minor in English. Currently I am working with the students at Bridger Alternative here in town and I am loving every minute of it. I can't wait to get out into the field and teach.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

A Work that has Changed my Perceptions

The movie, "The Passion of the Christ" changed my perceptions of the world. I have always been a person of faith and knew that Jesus suffered for our sins. Yet I guess I never realized just how torturous his suffering was that he endured. Since seeing the film, I have looked at the world with a more appreciating gaze and realize how lucky I am to be here and to be able to do the things I do. I recommend for everybody to see the film, no matter what religion you are, just to see the story of what English Academics call part of the Christian myth.

0 Comments:

<< Home